Thursday, October 7

Garantie.

As some sort of collateral for lending The Black Swan to my neighbor he lent me this amazing book on the life and writings of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. It has so many beautiful images of his writing and sketches on old letterheads. It's interesting that he didn't have his own letterhead, it seems everyone did.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry was a French aviator, author, and illustrator. He's the author of The Little Prince and Wind, Sand and Stars; both reside in my list of favorite books. I don't know a word of French so it was difficult to page through this book and want to read his writings and know more about the images. You can purchase this book but, not in English. I've taken the liberty of scanning in my favorite images from the book.
More after the jump.




No comments: